Dentro de algumas semanas o Persona 5 vai estar disponível no nosso belo pais. A demora foi grande mas parece que a espera vai compensar. Para apaziguar as dores da espera, a Atlus lançou um novo trailer.
Aqui ficam algumas das características do jogo:
- – Persona 5 is the first numbered title of the award-winning franchise on home consoles since the PS2 generation.
- – Fast-paced Japanese role-playing game mechanics, exciting action sequences, deep and engaging story.
- – Vibrantly stylized characters, enemies, and environments, elegant anime-style cut-scenes.
- – Soundtrack featuring the fresh sounds of acid jazz composed by the legendary composer Shoji Meguro.
- – A standalone story experience that welcomes newcomers and veteran Persona players alike.
O Persona 5 chega à Europa a 4 de Abril para a PlayStation 4.
Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled youth who live dual lives. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high-schooler – attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the “self;” the game’s heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective mask and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need. Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.